Service Plans • Service Plan • Professional Planning
A service plan is different from a customer service plan. A service plan focuses on how you plan to provide service. It deals with the process of providing that service.
Service plans are detailed, but easy to understand and execute. They must be taught to each of your employees. This guarantees they’ll understand the service plan and practice it daily.
We help business owners plan and use service plans.
- Employee-friendly service plans that are easy to remember and practice
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews to make sure it’s working
- Professional planning to establish how your service plan will work
- How to handle customer complaints and gain repeat business
- Current service plan assessment to identify weaknesses
Let iLocal, Inc. design and implement your service plans.
Contact your Web Design Specialist at 253.218.7989. You’ll get a free on-site consultation.
“There is nothing like good local service.”